From:
Flavio Favero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 21:22:00 +0100
Hi to all,

I have a question about the taxonomic of a conus of the Philippines,
In the book of Leobrera is described a Conus Kintoki (Coomas & Moolenbeek 1982)
and in the book of J.Eisemberg there is a Conus Kentoki (Azuma & Toki), the
photo are identical and both have like synonym the name of Conus berdulinus
(Veillard).
Leobrera at the page 255 describes also a taxonomic history but doesn't mention
the name Conus Kentoki and the autors Azuma & Toki.

There is conus expert that can enlightens me?

FLAVIO FAVERO
Via G.B.Aleotti 4
44100 Ferrara  - ITALY
Tel: (0532) 752502