From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 20:22:47 +0200
Hello,

Although I've no time now (due to studies) to look into the
species-subspecies discussion AND although I'm not very interested in
this kind of knowledge : please don't let your negative feelings
regarding threads flow allover the mailing-list. People need to express
knowledge to make this knowledge meaningful (bad English, I know, but
you get my point...). So, even if I've deleted all the "species"-mails
instantly on receiving, I support this thread a 100 %. If Conch-L should
come down to a club of "this you can talk about and that -oh no !- too
boring for my little narrow mind, don't even mention it !", well, then I
would also sign off immediatly.

I'm happy to know that most of you have minds and mentalities as wide
and open as the ocean, so I'll hang on for a while, let it be as a
silent member for some months.
To those who are waiting on a resumé of the "Delicious dishes" - thread
(remember ?) : I haven't forgotten about it but it'll just have to wait,
sorry, I have other pots boiling on the stove...

All my best to all, yes, also the bored people.

Jan Haspeslagh from (very rainy, drowning Belgium)