From:
"Kim C. Hutsell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 17:12:28 -0800
Talk about a Freudian slip. That's what happens when one types without
checking one's grammer. I meant to say...'immediately after HE
graduated'. Well...you get the point.

Andy, your's seems to be one of the clearest voices of reason here. (Mine
is obviously clouded by reactionary reflex, at the moment.) We know what
the problems are...we have some good suggestions for a positive plan of
action(s). What's needed at this point is commitment, even in the
smallest degree, from those who truly believe something needs to be done.
My hat is in the ring along with anyone else.

Kim (sorry for the bad grammer) Hutsell