From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:09:30 -0800
Jasna & Milan,
        My wife and I (Dan Yoshimoto) send you our best wishes for a warm
and happy Christmas and a new Year full of realized dreams and ambitions.
We also would like to personally thank you for the shells from Tibet.  We
took two of the to the Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History  and
they were delighted as they have absolutely nothing from that part of the
world.  They had to make a new shelf just for your 2 small shells.  I hope
that they don't get lonely.  The other two are along side some similar
shells that I collected 2 years ago in one of our fresh water lagoons here
in Northern California.  I'm sure that they have long chats.
        Once again, keep warm and good luck shelling.
Dan, Hiromi and Kuma "The Bear" (Our dog)

>Dear Conch-l users!
>
>Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
>
>with best shelling greetings
>
>Milan and Jasna Peternel, Slovenia
>
>Attachment converted: Hard Disk:snowmanx.gif (GIFf/JVWR) (00016731)

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.
Eureka, California
        95503-6018