From:
Maurizio Perini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 20:13:51 +0100
Wednesday   December  23, 1998    07:56 PM

Dear Jorge,

I'm happy to hear a new shell lover from Mexico !!

I'm a shell collector highly specialized on Genus Oliva.
Since two years I'm studing the different color form
of Oliva spicata complex which occour on Sea of Cortez.

My last shelling trip on November from Punta Chivato
to La Paz was a real success. I've visited some islands
as Coronado Is., Santa Ynez Is. and Espiritu Santo Is..

I've seen many kinds of shells but I piked up only few
Olives from each place to study them. I'm trying to make
a map of distribution for this complex.

Baja California is a wonderful land and I love it very much !!
I have done two trips there .Have you ever visited it ?

If you know anyone who can sell me Olives from Mexico,
both Pacific or Atlantic side, let me know please.

Kind regards,

Maurizio.
Vicenza, ITALY
Oliva Collecting & Study