From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 17:24:39 -0700
Art,

I disagree that poetry has passed you by.  I actually forwarded your master piece to
several friends -- always careful, of course, to make sure they did not for a minute
think it was my poem.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA

Oh, by the way.  Thank you for the prompt response with your books.  I gave one as part
of a gift at our shell club meeting (at Bruce Neville's house - your epitonium
partner).  If fact the evening was an epitonium evening as Bruce gave out epitoniums as
party favors.  Back to the book.  As Lynn Scheu promised it is a gem of a book.  I
whipped through it the evening it arrived and then read it again just yesterday.  It was
a lot of fun and presents a great view of our hobby/affliction/interest/avocation
etc...  Thanks.