From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 22:36:16 -0500
Hi Tim,

Happy Nearly New Year!

I can't get an article in American Conchologist until the March issue
because of the timing of the MAM meeting...we'll be in press by Feb. 27,
and no point in advance publicizing a meeting that's over by the time the
readers learn about it. So June it will have to be. Will you write it up
for me.  Format of last year will be excellent.

Best,

Lynn Scheu