Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 16:55:51 -0500
Paul Monfils wrote:
CUT... First, enzymes and other substances
> that were kept under control in the living molluscan cells are
> suddenly released, and begin to digest the tissues from within, a
> process known as autolysis.  Secondly, microorganisms (primarily
> bacteria) which were also kept at bay by the various chemical
> defenses of the living animal, start to proliferate, feeding on and
> invading the dead tissues, a process known as putrefaction.  Both
> these processes result in the breakdown of cellular components into
> simpler chemicals.
CUT... etc etc etc

Hello!

Please do not post this type of scientific information on the internet
as it may be used by belligerant groups to develop "Weapons of Mass
Disruption". Can you imagine a stink bomb (WMD) of this magnitude in a
crowded situation? The Astraea bomb!! I do not think HEPA filtration
techniques have been developed for these types of molecules.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power