From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 07:31:12 -0500
Dear Shellers:

What Emilio forgot to mention (two NASA civil servants and a government
contractor to the space program) hadn't a clue as to assemble a truss
like structure of the NASA display, fully as complicated as the
structural members of the the supports of the International Space
Station, until the custodian at the auditorium told us how to do the job
correctly!
Anyway the display, as well as the mollusc displays are looking great,
Homer Rhodes and the inimitable Dr. Harry Lee are the judges.  The
weather is great: 80 degrees F.  Come on down!  Even Gene Everson got
out of his ice covered driveway in Louisville (they are having their bad
weather now to be sure to have bright and sunny weather for the COA)to
be here.  A well known Conch-L'r, had an animal model exhib complete
with venemous nudibranch (no name, the display hasn't been judged yet).
Craft displays, always one of the best in Florida, to be judged by
Sharon (third rock from the sun, or is that just her diamond engagement
ring?) Snyder and Phillis Gray.
See you there!
Alan
(sometime NASA worker, sometime sheller)