From:
"Jose H. Leal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:17:55 -0500
Dear All,

Bob Prezant, president of the American Malacological Society, has indicated
that there is some space available for sale of books on shells/mollusks
(not sale of shells) at the upcoming AMS Meeting in Pittsburgh. There will
be a $50 table fee for each dealer. We are also looking for donations
(books, old journals, etc.) for the auction. This is part of his message:

"We have had two inquiries about publication displays at AMS 1999; both
Donald Hahn and Donald Dan will likely have tables at the meeting. Others
have been invited.  Please feel free to ask other relevant dealers
(nonshell) to contact me if they would like to hawk their wares.  Also,
remember to donate or seek donations for our auction...".

Bob
e-mail: [log in to unmask]"

Best regards,

Jose

Jose H. Leal, Ph.D.
Director, The Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
Editor-in-chief, THE NAUTILUS
http://www.uwp.edu/academic/biology/bmsm/bm_shell.htm
3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road
Sanibel, FL 33957 USA