From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:27:14 -0600
I'm back, I have a few questions I would like any of you to answer for me:
If you try to fail, and succed, which have you done?; How is it possible to
have a "civil" war?; What's another word for Thesaurus?; Is it possible to
be totally partial?.  Now to shells, if Lynn ever gets here there will be
some nice shells for this years auction given by me.  John Bernard
Tennessee