From:
Grant Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 22:27:00 EST
Wes, Lynn Scheu has asked me for an obit for Pat, and a picture for American
Conchologist.  I have told her by E - mail that I thought that either Alison
Kay or you were much better qualified than I, and suggested that she contact
you.  Subsequently I talked with Pat's daughter, Trish at the house, and
Alison was there at the time (7:00 PM PST 1/28/99).  At their suggestion I
have E-mailed Lynn again advising her that you were in the process of writing
something that she would be able to use, and also that you had a photo.  If
this is not correct, please advise.  I can get a copy of the photo that
appears on the back of the book and send it to her but I would need to do it
tomorrow since I'm leaving town Saturday, AM.  Lynn's address is
[log in to unmask]          Best regards. Grant Baldwin