From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:26:21 -0600
Me, it is always green, the yellow and the white forms come from treating
them in acid to change the color, it is first green then yellow and last
white.  When I worked at a shell place in Florida, this was one of my jobs,
acid treating them by the 100's, and the yellow and white ones always sold
for more.  I don't have any, but my wife has a white one and a green one
John   Tennessee

http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html