From:
Guido Poppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:43:50 +0000
>  Dear Conchlers,  I have acquired some shells that were originally
>collected after April of 1945 in the Philippines. What beaches would a US
>serviceman have likely travelled to in the Philippines after World War II
>and found them? Happy trails, Barbara LA/OC Metro [log in to unmask]

Hi,

everywhere they were. Even on 1km Islands in very remote places, there were
serviceman. So, after the war they went back to see their friends, even on
the most remote places.

Best regards, Guido

Visit Conchology, with over 50000 names with author, 3800 indicated type
species, 5000 conchological images, and fun with shells.

http://www.conchology.uunethost.be/