From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:22:46 -0500
I have only dove off of Panama City during the COA Convention up there.

I dove on some artificial reefs off Panama City in July.    The visibility was
about 30 feet.
We dove off of a charter boat about 20 miles off shore.

I collected two live orange Lyropecten nodosus (beauties) and two Cymatium
parthenopeum, and some Cypraea cervus.

Jim

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy