From:
Linda Brunner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:58:38 -0600
Dear All and Harry,

You've shamed me into getting involved, Harry.  Using Dodge we came up with approximately
716 valid marine species named by Linne.  This little project took 3 years of research, etc.  We
have no stats for non-marine species nor creatures named by Linne that were not members of
the animal kingdon.  After all, he was first a botonist.

Linda Brunner