Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 19:23:29 -0600
Thanks to James M Cheshire and Paul Monfils for your interest in the New
Zealand shell that turns green in the sunlite. I am sorrey I do not have more
info on this it has been some time ago and I have forgotton the mans name
now.I could probably get this name from our water lily librarian in San Diego,
California,but it was just a passing thing when we were trading water
lilies.Thanks to Tom Eichorst also for helping me get the tonna cerevisina it
arrived today and looks fantastic in the case with the rest of the worlds
Tonna.It is 250mm X 180 mm .Tom there was a photo of regular tibia
melanocheilas and a scalariformis. You may keep the photo to use as you wish.
  Glenn Tolman Houston, Texas USA   ( PHOTO sent Snail mail today }