From:
JOYCE MATTHYS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 05:55:07 -0500
Just want to let you know that my husband and I plan to stop and see Carol
on our way back to Salem, Oregon from Sanibel Island, Florida.  Although we
do collect shells for school children in Oregon, we plan to leave some
Florida shells with her, too.  If possible, we will visit her classroom and
do a presentation we have done for other classes.  At the present time, I
am working on a video of live mollusks.  I have three years of footage I am
trying to squeeze into a hour or two.  I will show the class a short rough
draft of the tape.

Joyce Matthys
Sanibel Island, Forida