From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:58:21 -0600
Lynn and a friend were here at my place to pick up some shells for the
C.O.A. auction,  I only gave them a few, I wonder if it was worth the long
drive from Louisville to get so few, but it was really nice of her to take
me out to dinner, this does not happen to often.  Lynn my friend, I hope
you and your friend were not angry at me for giveing you so little when you
drove so far to get them, but there were the dozen or so little plastic
boxes that might have helped a little.  John  Tennessee