From:
Barbara Haviland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 17:44:02 -0500
Hi Tom
I still have to get you a list of the stamps I would like, and send your
updated list of shells you want. Have been busy with being on the Board of
Directors here where I live, my term as treasurer is almost over, I am so
glad it is really a full time non paying job.  Hope all has been well with
you. I have a few things to send to you, that is the advantage of working a
few hours a week in a stamp shop, have been trying to sort out s/s from
this past year, Year of Ocean. There were a lot of them, I know I missed
some of them I am looking for the one from Bulgaria. Let me know what new
issues you may have missed out on.
Regards
Barbara Haviland----------