From:
"Mike J. Schenk" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:20:00 -0700
I thought I'd let everyone know that we just had our first shell club
meeting this past weekend in Colorado Springs, CO. At this time we have 15
people interested in the club. We are open to any suggestions as to topics
to discuss at our next meeting. I intend to pass out COA registration
forms at our next meeting to let everyone know about the organization and
Conch-L. I'm sure most of us would like to correspond with anyone out
there who is interested in sharing information, trading or selling shells.
Being land-locked here in Colorado has given us limited contacts/access to
shells and information on shells. I can be emailed privately at the above
address and I'll forward all information on to our group at our next
meeting. Thanks again to everyone who offered ideas on how to get this
club off the ground.

Mike Schenk
8250 Dolly Madison Dr.
Colorado Springs , CO 80920