From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:08:39 -0500
Yes - we used to give the "People's Choice" Award at our Shell Show.  We have
discontinued that award.  It usually was given on the "most beautiful" exhibit
that was the most attractive to the public.

We soon found there were members of other clubs coming in and voting on their
members' exhibits and it became a popularity contest....so we discontinued the
award.

Bobbi Cordy
Chairman of Astronaut Trail Shell Show

--