From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:50:59 PST
Dear Mark,

Sorry, maybe you misunderstood my signature. The first one is my private
address and what I added under or is the museums address and the
collection where I am working.
So my working-address is:

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37

The museum you can name
Tiroler Landesmuseum Innsbruck (shorter form)
or what's the same, but more exactly:
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck.

There is no reason for changing the name and the name never has been changed.

with best greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0443 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a