From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 09:03:43 -0500
Only an Alabaman could connoct this story.  And he was up way past his
bedtime (11:36PM), long after the Honda generator he uses for electrical
power should have run out of fuel.  It's amazing what the combination of
moonshine/RC Cola and boiled peanuts can do to these simple people's
imaginations after sundown.  However, I must say, we would accept this
holotype as we have many others which are equally as fanciful, but
unfortunately, actually published upon.

Doug, I'm just teasing.  I like people from Alabama, no matter what the
rest of the world thinks about them.

Kurt