From:
Peter Froehlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 20:26:47 -0400
I have the following specimens from Georgia (USA)  to trade for Arcidae or
Cardiidae from other parts of the world.

Anadara ovalis
Anadara brasiliana
Dinocardium robustum

If you are interested please contact me off list at  [log in to unmask]

Beth DeHaas

P.S.  For those of you who want to know what I will put on the customs slip
when I ship these shells, print your guess on the back of a twenty dollar
bill and send it to me at PO Box 94, Whitefield, ME 04353   A winner will be
drawn from the correct answers and sent a free bonus specimen of Donax
variabilis.  Multiple entries accepted.