From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 18:37:38 -0400
I am using Sculpey III Clay.   I put it in the microwave for about 30
seconds...makes it easier to work with.   Shape it on a cookie sheet (sprayed
with PAM).   Bake it at 275 for about 5 min.  Let it cool and then paint it.
I am putting florist wire in the long tentacles....to give them a little
strength...