From:
Scott Schubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 20:25:24 EDT
Hey Sarah,

This was a very informative piece, good job. I am very interested in
tornadoes as well as shells. I've been through three of them, and have seen
five.

But, a thread I would like to see, is stories from others on the "L" that
have had success collecting after hurricanes. I have been to the beach after
two of them. They were both after hurricane Andrew, which by the way, was
never even felt in Tampa. No rain or anything. I can't remember the names of
the two hurricanes, except they both hit the panhandle. After the first one,
the beach was loaded with shells. But after the second, the beach was wiped
clean, even after a week nothing else washed in.

Anyone else have post-hurricane collecting stories?

Scott
Florida