From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:36:16 -0000
SIR THOMAS of the HOT LANDS,,, I guess it show's that Women are smarter.
I've been wasting my time collecting the serial killers of the seas(conus)
but my wife (Peta) collects Muricidae . though she doesn't seem to like the
ugly "no frills" type . she;s a collector for all the right reasons , she
thinks they are pretty. Sort of reminds me of bowling, first you start out
by throwing a heavy plastic ball down a narrow alley at a bunch of wooden
pegs and hope to hit something, IT'S FUN.  soon someone with a wrist guard,
bowling shirt , bad comb over and drinking a lucky lager tells ya' to "put
your feet together, twist this way or that, swing your arms around like a
gorrillla and basically walk real funny not to mention
CONCENTRATE,CONCENTRATE, CONCENTRATE", soon all the funs gone .
So to all you muricidae , I mean,  MUREX collectors good luck , find a
frilly shell and enjoy it........

Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida