From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 23:27:28 -0000
Frank, if you ever find any of the common conus like lividus, flavidus, etc,
in gem or dang near to it I'm very interested . I have all but primus of the
rare stuff (not many splitters as i you know what i think on that subject),
got most of the $100.00 and above stuff too , now i just need the cheap
stuff. For years I've been looking for the elusive "yellow" conus generalis,
anyone seen one . anyway there is much to be said about the beauty of murex,
Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804