From:
Carol Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:22:45 -0400
He didn't mention what it was used for or how--it was like when he put it up
to my ear, there was something mystical inside.  He did say they were very
significant in (I assume) Hindu religion, but went no further to
explain--only looked at me quizzically (sp?) not believing I didn't know
about it.

Carol