Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 20:29:12 -0400
Dear Tom, Lynn, Dominic, and Kris,

Let me answer a few questions for you and any others who
may click open this message.  Seabase is not intended
for commercial release for profit.  It's just a nice
program my husband made for me.  I am very proud of what
he made for me and I asked Lynn Scheu to take a look at
it.   I am deeply grateful to Lynn considering all the
work she's putting into COA and the Louisville
convention.  Lynn liked what she saw and we both thought
it might be nice for some fellow collectors.

Seabase is written in Access, so if you don't have
Access on your computer it won't work.  If you have a
Mac it won't work either.  You don't have to attend COA
to view Seabase.  Just as soon as Jeffrey can get his
hands on Access 2000 he'll try to get something
published to the web for all to see.  Doing this by
convention might be tough.  I definitely think it would
be worth the time to take a look at it.

Please feel free to privately e-mail me for more
details.

Lori Schroeder