From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 15:19:24 -0000
Nice Ross but if you have a sister with a new 45 of "She loves you , ya ya
ya " and plays it for 5 hours straight you kinda find the Beatles a bit
nauseating.
For me "Duke Ellington"
Didn the Beatles ever write of play a song about shells? Who was the Walrus,
was it a reference to a over zealous Sheller, a stoop backed sanibleian? or
a 1 ton mammal that eats mostly bivalves it scrapes off the sea bottom with
those ivory tusks ?
Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida