From:
David Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 17:26:10 -0400
At 07:57 AM 7/2/99 -0400, you wrote:
>OK, I didn't realize that I should have clicked on either Landsnails or
>Seashells; I just clicked on Antique Shell Prints and got nothing but
>clouds.  In other words: it works.
>
>John
>
>John & Cheryl Jacobs
>Seffner, FL

Hello all,

I just wanted to mention to everybody that I have never dealt shells before
and am unfamiliar with the protocall, however for me it is easier if you
all give me the name of the shell you want, size and quality and the price
you are willing to pay and then I will negotiate with the fisherman and
tell how close I can get to your desires.It is difficult to make a list
because I don't want an inventory. I am confident I can find any shell from
the philippines regardless of its rarity.I even have a scanner and digital
camera so I can show an image of a shell before I send it. Also, even the
fishermen here know the value of shells to an extent, when I say
rediculously low I don't mean $5 gem golden cowries but they are much much
cheaper than any dealer and Rice's price guide. I have to go study
histology and anatomy now and I'll  wait to here from someone.