From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:29:39 -0600
    Joe here. I have in my fossil collection 49 identified species of
'Pleistocene' gastropods from Hurghada, Egypt. Would anyone have
information as to an an article, publication, etc. on this fauna group?
Also, the Pleistocene covers a long period before the Holocene. Does
anybody know the stage (early, middle, late) in the Pleistocene from
which the Hurghada fossils are from? Thanks.