From:
"Kevin S. Cummings" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:44:31 -0500
I received this request this morning and figured I would pass it on to the
list since I have no clue as to the answer.  Feel free to respond directly
to [log in to unmask] unless you feel the group wouls be interested in the
answer.