From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:26:47 -0700
Now I don't mean to go on with this, but (truth) I have a lightbulb out
in the basement. I have been told that I will have to file an
Environmental Impact Statement before it can be changed. When I went to
the post office to pick up that form, I was given a form on which I had
to swear that I had not imported any illegal aliens in the last two
fiscal years. Just In case I had, There was a form on which I had to
list them and and their social security numbers and any contacts that
might have been made with Mothers Against Drunk Driving.
        It goes on and on.
        Anyone wanting my picture (Non-autographed) should search the walls of
his or hers main post office.
        The light in the basement is still out.
        Art