From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 22:41:47 -0700
Thank You Patty , Tom ., John and all who helped here, I will indeed create
a file for this discussion as this family I have but little knowledge of .
 Art, remember your species may just be a coniger (forgot how to spell that
one ) of the high flying island porkus. Maybe the Ohio species is the
"parent" as a santa ana wind which starts up in the utah basin may have
caught the porkus off guard and they made land fall on the island
chain....just a thought , Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804
U.S.A.