From:
Jose Eduardo de Alencar Moreira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 19:02:03 -0300
Sorry, Emilio, but after that fantastic victory (please accept my late
congratulations), we already played two times, one non-official game Brazil
7 x 1 US, and one official game, 10 days ago, Brazil 1 x 0 US, in
Guadalajara.

Regarding the basketball game, I know that it was not THE dream team. In
fact, to loose a game to Brazil, it really is a nightmare team. For me it
doesn't matter if it was put together one week before the games. If you did
that it was because you were confident enough to beat everybody.

BTW, I bet that you agree that this is a kind of life opportunity to tease
you Americans that I wouldn't loose. ;-))

Cheers,

Eduardo