Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 16:11:09 -0400
mark wrote:

> Hey Ross , speaking of evolution, how many generations of Vegans does it
> take for the human incisors to be replaced by another set of molars ???
> mark
Hello!

Yumm!  But you do not yet understand, Ferret. It does not take
evolutionary time to replace incisors with molars. Dentists
were created just for that purpose. They will do replacement
via implants. Just think you could replace your whole intestinal
apparatus with one from a cloned sheep in order to efficiently
digest the fibrous diet. I suppose we will see Ross bleating
merrily along at the next COA. Wow it just dawned on me its is
all nothing but a plot by the American Medical Association!!

Later,

Emilio