From:
Cecil Bankston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 15:16:23 -0500
Please remember when you reply to a message, it is not necessary or
desirable to include the entire text of the message in your reply.  This
especially applies to 2-line replies to a 40-line message.  All E-mail
programs will allow you to edit the quoted text to include only those
parts that are needed for your reply to be understood.  I doubt anyone
on the list enjoys seeing the same long messages multiple times as
quotes in replies.  List members with slow connections (myself not
included) also would appreciate the faster download times that would
result from elimination of unnecessary quoting.

Thanks to those who replied to my question about shell cabinets.  I am
exploring several of your suggestions.
--
Cecil N. Bankston
Baton Rouge, LA USA