From:
Jose Eduardo de Alencar Moreira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 19:17:15 -0300
Dear Tom,

I have two Bathynerita naticoidea that came from the Lousianna slope,
collected at +-400m deep close to oil platforms. It's not from the genus
Nerita, but from the same family. It looks much more a Natica than a Nerita.

[]s

Eduardo Moreira
Brasilia, Brazil