From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:35:05 -0000
Good one Mr... Rindsberg!!! on the other side of the coin (as they say ) I
received a box , that thin stuff used for shirt boxes . it was barely held
together with string but did have a "reunion Isl." , stamped  metal customs
seal . All but three shells somehow made the journey from reunion to Miami
by slow land class (3 1/2 months) the shells were wrapped in French
newsprint but each was a surprise . Conus from reunion island are very dark
in color , the geographus is violet white, the dark pattern is black. this
is just an example but it was Christmas in July . mark