From:
Bill Fenzan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:57:52 -0400
Kathleen,

I can confirm what Sarah Watson said.  There is no local club in
Southeastern Virginia.  Tom Shepherd tried to form one about 10 years ago by
hosting a meeting at his house in Virginia Beach.  It did not work.  I have
sent letters twice to all COA members in Virginia, but never got a response
indicating there was interest in forming a club.  Seems astonishing in view
of the large numbers of Navy people in the area, the existence of the
Virginia Marine Science Museum in Virginia Beach and Nauticus ( a maritime
museum) located in downtown Norfolk.

William J. Fenzan
401 Sinclair St.
Norfolk, VA  23505-4359