From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 18:28:38 -0000
Hello All, As some of you might know  Elizabeth Brown and I are organizing
the Greater Miami Shell Club's shell show slated for January . We are
planning a silent Auction and I have volunteered to be the organizer . I
could really use some donations in the way of specimen shells for this
auction. I myself have donated one of my well crafted wooden Sailing ship
replicas , those who saw the ship at the 1998 shell show will remember the
ship I donated for that raffle, Harvey . anyway the only complaint was that
it was a bit too big for most decors so this year I have donated a smaller
version at 18 in. long by 18 inch tall . built of mahogany and beech it's a
quaint addition to any library of living room . So if there is any
possibility that we can get a donation for any of you that would be most
appreciated . thanks , mark bethke