From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 01:08:05 -0000
Thank you so very much Helmut, your donation will be gladly accepted and
appreciated.  I'll make sure that your name is in our shell show program for
you donation . once again , thank you so much . Some of those land shells
have incredible forms , Please send any donations to
Mark & Peta Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. suite 4-V
Hollywood , Florida USA
33019-2804