From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 14:30:43 -0000
I would be more then happy to honestly report beach conditions to anyone who
asks . I'll throw in water clarity at no extra change. maybe i should
install a cybercam on the roof pointing at the beach then i can let everyone
look for themselves , if i add and angle towards to pool i can get
subscribers too , all the weaselly best ferreter, still the one and only and
i aint the "disgruntled club member"  as some have privately asked.