From:
Joni Inkwindi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:05:45 EDT

<<
 Heck no...that is just Ms. Rotunda.  And boy, does she get angry when she is
 mistaken for a barge!  I will be heading for John U. Lloyd Park to "check
 out" the shelling there.

Hi All!
Didn't see you at the beach, folks, but I did see at least a hundred or so
"rollers" being rescued by the State Park rangers, and taken out to deeper
waters.  It was an amazing sight.  I was quite content with(bragging time) my
Lion's Paws, Carribbean Vase shell, Florida Miter, assorted Bonnets, cones,
and helmets, etc, etc. That was on Sunday,  Yesterday, there was a very
determined young man wading through the knee-deep sponges and gorgonians
searching for dead Strombus, and finding buckets-full!
Well, I'll leave you all to it, I'm on my way to Sanibel today, staying at my
other "secret" shelling location on the beach!  I'll catch up with y'all next
Tuesday!
Love to all,
Joni Inkwindi