From:
"Gijs C. Kronenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:16:31 +0200
Oddly enough, my specimen has the same data as the one mentioned in this
message.

Gijs

----------
Van: Doris Underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Rare shells
Datum: woensdag 20 oktober 1999 4:38

Hi Andrew:

I was intrigued by the discussion on Recluzia lutea so I checked my
cabinet.  I find I do have one which I obtained from a
dealer in S. Afr. about four years ago.  It was collected on 90 Mile Beach,
NZ, purportedly alive.  It is about 22mm and
looks like the illustration in the Compendium.

Doris Underwood
Florida