From:
John Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:13:32 -0400
Hope you all find this useful.
John  Jacobs
Seffner, FL
----- Original Message -----
From: Rob Dillon <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 1999 11:58 PM
Subject: mollusca - Freshwater Gastropod Bibliography

To the Mollusca list:

I'm pleased to announce a new web resource to aid in the identification of
North American freshwater gastropods:
http://www.cofc.edu/~dillonr/fwgnainfo.htm

This bibliography was compiled in connection with the "FWGNA Project," a
long-term, collaborative effort to monograph the freshwater Gastropoda
north of Mexico.  It is intended to include guidebooks, keys, surveys,
checklists, and all other 20th-century publications that may be useful for
identifying our freshwater gastropod fauna.

Reference lists are available by author (135 entries), by region, and by
taxon.

Please feel free to email me with any suggestions for additional
references, corrections, and emendations you may have.  Authors publishing
new works relevant to North American freshwater gastropod faunistics are
encouraged to send reprints.

Keep in touch,
Rob

Dr. Robert T. Dillon, Jr. [log in to unmask]
Department of Biology tel (843)953-8087
College of Charleston fax (843)953-5453
Charleston, SC  29424
http://www.cofc.edu/~dillonr/home.htm