From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:52:20 -0600
About the "Paper Nautilus" - I am under the impression that the shell is really
the egg case of the female and therefore there would be no animal living in it.
If this is right, does anyone know if it is carried within or on the female, or
does she release it into the water or attach it to something.

Nora
Calgary, Alberta